Subject: Re: PC 4.0 Boolean errors
From: [email-masked] (Adam Ives Chrystie)
To: Manuel Coats <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 1995 14:04:18 -0700

At 10:13 AM 7/4/95 -0700, Manuel Coats wrote:
>Has anybody else been having problems with booleans on the PC 4.0 
>version?  I am getting large chunks or holes in my objects after 
>performing boolean unions. 

  Yup!! Something similar happens with Boolean intersections under 4.0
Pre-Release with complex objects. I've emailed Stuart about the intersection
errors..he said he saw what i was talking about..and will look in to it.
Simple objects work fine...but complex..nope..

  You might want to email Stuart and tell him that this happens using Union
commands too..Make it easy for him and use uuencode to send him the objects
via email, if he asks for them.

I still have not tried the template drills..I never could figure them out
using the Amiga, so i can;t test them on 4.0 PC   

  I hope these errors will be fixxed in the final version..I hope this bug
doesn;t push back the Intel final release date. It's a wonder that none of
the beta-testers saw this error.

 NewTek should make me a beta-tester..I have a natural talent for finding
oddities in programs..probably because i model the hard way :( GULP!

Adammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
-----------------------------------------------------------
Adam Chrystie [email-masked]
University Of California at Santa Cruz
-----------------------------------------------------------

--
[email-masked] (Adam Ives Chrystie) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]